Rules at our camp site
- Við sjóinn ehf (National id Number: 520917-0470) manages the campsite and is responsible for the services provided. All prices include VAT.
- Guests must have a printed receipt or a digital copy on a mobile device to present the receipt to the campsite staff on request at all time during their stay.
– It is strictly forbidden to resell campsite reservations.
– Customers paying online in advance are allowed to cancel their reservation up until 24 hours before the scheduled booking time and will get a full refund excluding a 500 ISK cancellation fee.
– In the case of a shortened stay, a 50% refund is issued for the time remaining on the booking. If the stay is shortened after the local check-in time begins, one night is subtracted from the total refund.
- Guests may set up camp after 3 pm.
- Guests must leave the campsite before 1 pm. If the situation allows, the operator may authorise delayed check-outs.
- Speed limit on campground is 15 km/hour.
– No driving between midnight and 7 AM is allowed inside the campground.
- Guests are expected to treat nature with care and to sort all garbage in the marked containers for recycling.
- It is not allowed to light a open fire and guests using barbecues and other types of cooking equipment are to take precautions.
- All disturbance with noise, unnecessary driving or by other means is to be avoided.
– From midnight to 7 AM there is to be silence.
- The camp site of Vogar also runs a cabin accommodation (sleeping bag space) and it is expected that guests respect the outer limits of the cabin area and do not cause disturbance among the guests of the cabins.
- Children can only stay on the camp site with their parents (or an adult guardian) which are also responsible for the children’s safety.
– Guests that do not apply to these rules can expect to be obligated to leave the campsite at once and/or might be refused on next arrival.
– These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Icelandic law. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, all other provisions remain valid.
– Any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Iceland.